While the day to day administration of Softball B.C. is left to full and part time employees who work out of the provincial office, policy direction and overall program responsibility lies with an elected Board of Directors chosen from the membership.
- Lesley Rowe
- Sarah Garrett
- Linda Pavilionis
Accounting and Administrative Assistant
- Maricris Reedman
- To contact any of Softball BC’s board members, please email Lesley Rowe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rick Benson - President
- Jackie Dugger - 1st Vice President
- Ann Holmes - Director of Coaching
- Zeone Andrijaszyn - VP Finance
- Jeannie Connors - Senior Director
- Bob Henning - Umpire In Chief
- Jake Dewitt - Minor Director
- Rob Upton - Member At Large
P.O. Box 45570, Sunnyside Mall
Canada V4A 9N3
2201 148 Street, Surrey, BC
Click here for a map
Softball B.C. also owns and operates Softball City and Extra Innings Sports Restaurant in South Surrey, B.C. The Softball BC offices are located at Softball City. Softball City is the home of league and invitational tournaments as well as being the host venue for some major International events such as the Canada Cup.