Rules and Regulations
1. Contest will run from May 16-June 24, 2016.
2. Contest is open to all U6, U8 and U10 players, boys and girls, registered with Softball BC for the 2016 playing season.
3. Both Individuals and Teams are welcome to enter and from anywhere in BC.
4. Submit a letter, video, picture, song, cheer, or whatever you feel demonstrates how much you love Softball!
5. Entries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Softball BC at the address below.
6. A maximum of 20 members will be selected to participate in the Opening Ceremonies of the WBSC XV Women’s World Softball Championship. Winners will walk into the Opening Ceremonies with members of Softball BC staff and take part in this once in a lifetime opportunity.
7. Winners are required to make their own way to Softball City in Surrey BC for the Opening Ceremonies on Wednesday July 20th. No travel arrangements or compensation will be provided for winners or their families.
8. Each winner will receive a complimentary pass for Opening Day; however, parent/guardians would be required to pay gate admission to attend the Ceremonies.
9. Winners will be chaperoned by Softball BC Staff, details will be provided in congratulations letter.
10. Winners will receive a shirt, hat and other ‘I Love Softball’ items to use and wear for the Opening Ceremonies.
11. Winners will have the opportunity to mingle with teams from around the World and will be asked to take photographs with many of them. The parent/guardian of the children selected will be required to sign a photo release waiver for their child to participate in this exciting event.
12. All entries become the property of Softball BC and will not be returned.
For more information or details on the ‘I Love Softball’ Contest please contact Softball BC at email@example.com .
Softball BC Mailing Address:
#201 – 8889 Walnut Grove Drive, Langley, BC V1M 2N7