To become Competition - Introduction Certified, a coach must complete the following:
- Submit Softball Canada Competition-Introduction Coach Portfolio Upload Coach Portfolio
- Confirm Receipt of Portfolio with Softball BC
- Pay Evaluation Fee of $195.00 - Softball BC's Finance Manager, Jennifer He: firstname.lastname@example.org
- An NCCP Competition-Introduction Evaluator is assigned to review portfolio and plan next steps
- An on-field evaluation with Softball BC Evaluator is scheduled
- Complete and submit on-field practice plan and Section A to the Evaluator prior to scheduled on-field evaluation.
- Complete On-field Evaluation from Softball BC Evaluator
- Follow up with your Evaluator to confirm all documents were received and the event was approved in The Locker by Softball BC, Softball Canada, and the Coaching Association of Canada.
Downloadable Content and Links:
- Making Ethical Decisions Online Evaluation - Competition - Introduction
- Competition Introduction Pathway
- Competition-Introduction Coach Portfolio
- Comp-Intro Evaluation Observation Kit
- Practice Plan Requirements
Please contact Softball BC if you would like to become Competition - Introduction Certified or if you have any questions concerning the process outlined above!